Using the Marketplace
The marketplace has dozens of lenders (and growing) within the following categories: bridge, fix & flip, construction, DSCR, CRE- Perm, CRE-Bridge, CRE-Construction, SBA, Equipment, Term Loans, line of credit, MCA, Factoring, IRA/401K loans. You can search the marketplace as a stand alone search tool or inside of each loan file, where the loan parameters are automatically matched against the lenders guidelines with a matching score showing you the lenders by highest score, rate range, points, loan term, loan program details & links to their product(s).
Live Guided Marketplace Tour
Start a self-guided tour of the marketplace & pricing engine
You can add your own lenders or investors to each of these categories which will enhance your own private marketplace. You may choose which users within your account has access to the marketplace.
Inside a loan file, you can send your deal to any matching lender/investor, where an editable email is autogenerated for you with a link to the deal room. The lender or investor will be able to see 1 of 6 versions of the deal that you choose:
- Quick App (borrower info redacted- no names, entity name, contact info, or property address)
- Quick App with all details present
- Quick App with all details & uploaded docs
- Full App (borrower info redacted- no names, entity name, contact info, or property address)
- Full App with all details present
- Full App with all details & uploaded docs
Once the lender/Investor sees your deal, they can submit an offer with details that include rate, points, term, pre-pay, notes, upload term sheet, and if applicable LTV, LTC, ARV, etc... You will then be able to
Updated 6 months ago